3 Clients in 30 Days Challenge Starts Soon! Join Us!
One of the biggest complaints I here from service professionals is that they can’t seem to get enough clients. Other issues that come up are:
- Getting clients is so sporadic
- Getting clients seems to elude them
- They experience the feast and famine cycle too often (Been there, done that!)
If there’s anything I’ve learned over the years with working with clients from many different industries – from professional services to retail services – is that the problem is rarely the type of service and/or product provided. Although whether or not they keep the client in the long-term without great service to back them up is another topic of discussion.
The problem usually falls down to lack of clarity with what service they provide, whom they provide it to, and following through with a consistent and streamlined marketing plan.
Getting clients is not a mystery … It’s a formula. The trick is how to find the right formula that works for YOU!
That being said, how can you get past this challenge so you not only have more than enough clients to sustain your business, but a whole host of leads in the pipeline waiting to work with you?!
I hear that mind of yours just chatting away. Stop that negative self-talk!! Yes, this can absolutely happen.
“What the mind of man (or women) can conceive and believe, it can achieve” ~ Napoleon Hill
But I hear you. Easier said than done. Easy? Not always. But something not being easy does not mean it can’t be done. And I’m here to give you a little push.
That’s why I decided to host the 3 Clients in 30 Days Challenge. I knew that there was certain tools and strategies in my toolbox that if I would share them would make a difference for others.
We all have a gift, a genius, that is true to us individually. Mine is to be a catalyst for others to show up and be fully self-expressed. In their full self-expressions comes the aha’s and breakthroughs needed to move to the next step…
For many of you, this next step is getting more clients.
Why join the challenge?
Well let’s have a look. Does this sound like YOU?
- You have the skill and the passion yet getting clients seems to elude you
- Cold calling prospective leads is excruciating, stressful, and just plain doesn’t work for you!
- You’re tired of the feast-or-famine cycle of getting clients
- You find it challenging figuring out how to stand out from the crowd
- You’re trying EVERYTHING in hopes that something will stick and it’s leaving you exhausted and frustrated!
- You fear you’re marketing to the “wrong” people
Here’s How the Challenge Works if You Should Choose to Except It:
- The challenge will run for 30 consecutive days.
- You will be emailed bite-sized actions steps to do Monday – Fridays, that’s going to allow you to build the foundation to your solid marketing system to getting clients.
- Saturday and Sunday will be days to catch up if need be, to reflect, and to review recommended readings.
- A private Facebook group will be created for you to post your challenges, questions, aha’s, support your peers, and post your successes of course!
The action steps will be in the form of audios, videos, and worksheets and are designed to be interactive.
Here are some other pluses if you decide to join this challenge:
- You’ll be surrounded by a group of people who are there to support and champion you
- You’ll get to talk about your business – woohoo!
- You’ll have my support and as well as the support of three amazing team leaders throughout the process
- There will lots of prizes to win from our awesome sponsors
Are you in? We’re kicking off on October 21st, 2013. Join us at TheEdgeCode.com/getclients!