Hello and welcome! My name is Michele Welch and I’m a Marketing Consultant for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
I work with entrepreneurs on how to gain confidence with their marketing by mastering their process and mindset; as a result creating a profitable business and inspired life.
Do you often struggle with your marketing? I often hear one or more of the following complaints from entrepreneurs and small business owners:
- They don’t know how to do it
- They don’t do it often enough or don’t have the time
- They feel uncomfortable and/or overwhelmed with the process
- They don’t know how to budget for marketing
- They sometimes feel fear or anxiety when it comes to marketing their business
I help address the fears, anxiety, and overwhelm over marketing and share simple, streamlined strategies that help build confidence so that you can create a plan that works for you and YOUR business .
I also work on educating entrepreneurs and small business owners on effective and efficient ways to work their business. All the clarity in the world won’t make a bit of difference if they are working from a place of inefficiency, chaos, and disorganization.
…. And it all starts with embracing your natural gifts, talents and skill sets. It’s in doing so that you not only embrace life to its fullest, but you have the privilege of using your unique abilities to make a difference in your life and that of others – and enjoy the journey throughout the process!
As well, I understand that you can be your own worst enemy. And more often than not, when you’re stuck and not moving forward in some area of your life, it’s self-generated. There’s often an emotional block that’s dictating how you are BEING and acting in the world, stunting your growth in the process.
My “job” is to facilitate the process of helping you to get past these emotional (often unconscious) blocks by bringing them to light so you can face them head on. We can only change those things we acknowledge and are willing and open to transform.
My MissionTo help people get past these inner blocks through introspection, hard work, and compassionate courage so they can step into the person she or he was meant to be … Free to act in the face of fear, stand bold, and be fully self-expressed!
What is “The Edge Code”?
The Edge Code are those principles and core values I have integrated in my life and business and that I share with those I work with. It is the code I live by that is constantly striving to grow, by doing those things that not only stand me apart from others but also doing those small incremental, yet significant, things that give my life and business an advantage. It’s also about being willing to push the envelope and step out of your comfort zone to reach new levels of success – personally and professionally.
The Edge Code’s Core Values:
- To take FULL responsibility for all those things working and/or not working in your life
- To listen to others with compassion – and value and celebrate their differences
- To live a life of BEING first, and DOING second
- To be in integrity and keep true to your word
- To embrace an attitude of Gratitude no matter what circumstances present themselves
- To always strive to add quality service over quantity
- To keep things simple, focused, and always go deep
- To value your true worth and Embrace Your Genius!
Who are my peeps?
I work with entrepreneurs and small business owners who are passionate about what they do but have not been taught how to maximize their efforts with marketing or leveraging their knowledge and skills. They also tend to lack direction on how to get more clients/customers and how to put systems in place to effectively run their business.
I work with people who don’t make excuses, are eager to learn and willing do what it takes to get the job done. If you are a go-getter, results-driven type of person willing to give 100%, I want to work with you!
If you make excuses, don’t follow-through on your promises, are looking for a cookie cutter system or a quick fix, I probably won’t be the right fit for you.
In one sense I don’t plan to be a cheer leader, although I absolutely do offer encouragement and champion you. However, what I do is “hold your hand” every step of the way in and support you in having a successful business and life. This way when we part ways you are able to take over the reigns and run your business in a powerful and impactful way.
I also am very good at helping reel clients in and getting them focused back on the big picture and off the ‘bright shiny objects’. As an entrepreneur I can understand our need to create … Entrepreneurs love to create! Where we lack focus is in following things through completion and in a direct, intentional manner. That’s where I come in. It’s not always pretty, but always done with love.
What you can expect if we play together …
My clients have seen positive results in their life and business within three months. However, that being said, it all depends on you! I can only do so much. I can show you the ropes, but at the end of the day if you’re not willing to change and don’t implement, you will not get the results you would like.
But I do promise you one thing. If you apply the strategies I show you diligently and consistently and are open to new ways of thinking, you will see positive results in your business and in your life; bottom line: more fulfillment, more leads and more sales!
My question to you is, how bad do you want it?
Here are some of the results you can expect to see:
- Get into some soul-searching so you can find YOUR truth
- Explore your internal blocks that are keep you stuck and feeling overwhelmed
- Honing in our what your skills, talents, and passions are and how to profit from them
- Get crystal clear on your target market and how to get in front of them
- How to optimize your website for leads AND search engines
- How to use social media effectively and inexpensively
- Selecting the social media tools that work best for YOUR business
- How to promote your business online on a budget
- How to use email marketing to market to leads over and over
- Blogging basics and best practices
- Create a well thought-out strategic plan on how to market your business to get more clients/customers
- Hone in on your brand and what makes you unique
- Create information products that speak to your target market
- How to incorporate multiple income streams in your business
- Educating your prospects that will make your marketing super easy
- Get your team on board with your marketing message
- Find out where your are most prolific in order to get your message across
- Create powerful strategic alliances
- Put automated systems in place so you can concentrate of the things that really matter – like getting more clients/customers!
Please feel free to visit my Services page to see how I can best serve you.
My purpose in life is to help you make your dreams come true. I truly hope you allow me that privilege.
Subscribe to TheEdgeCode.com – Please stay in touch with what TheEdgeCode.com is up to by signing up for my newsletter to receive periodic emails on trainings, resources and stories emailed directly to your inbox!
Get The Marketing & Mindset Resource Guide:
** 10 Need-to-Know Resources to Create a Proﬁtable Business & Inspired Life! **