Can This Really Potentially Bring You Hundreds of Leads?
Online marketing can be a time consuming task and worst of all you have to apply a multitude of strategies to see what sticks. Depending on your industry, some tactics make work better than others.
But there are a few strategies that have proven to allow you to gain exposure exponentially for your business. Once such method is participating in contests.
There are many benefits to participating in contests:
- Exposure to the readers of the site
- Additional promotion on YOUR site via sponsors of the contest
- Chance to win cash (and noncash) prizes
- Collaboration with other site owners which again enhances and promotes your brand
- Bragging rights if you are among the winners of course
I’m not going to sugar coat things; participating in contests can be a lot of work. You often have to write an entry post about a particular topic. You need to promote it on your blog and social networks. You have to enroll others in leaving comments and sharing your entry post, amongst other things.
But the return on investment of the exposure you often get can outweigh the time spent on writing and promoting your content for the contest. This is especially useful and effective for solopreneurs where the marketing efforts falls on themselves. This is when creativity and good strategizing comes into play.
I’ve had success participating in contests before, so I’ve decided to enter another one yet again – called the Gushcloud and UBL Small Business Marketing Blog Outreach Blogging Contest - hosted by Gail Gardner of Growmap and sponsored by a multitude of popular businesses.
Here is some information on the Gushcloud and UBL Small Business Marketing Contest and Sponsor list. FYI, contest ends on August 31st, if you would like to participate in the contest.
Impressive list, yes?
Here is what I need from you; but no worries, I’m all about giving you something in return. I’d like to call it my ethical bribe.
- Visit my entry post and leave a comment and share it with your friends. If you can tag me on Twitter with via @Michele_Welch or Facebook @Package Your Genius ~ Michele Welch that would be great)
- Come back here and leave a comment letting me know step #1 was done (be sure to use your primary email) or email me at email@example.com with your name and email so I can send you a private invitation email.
So what you get in return? I will be hosting a private teleseminar on ‘Being Productive Amidst the Chaos’ on July 10th at 9pm EST, exclusively for those who have taken the time to comment on and share my entry post. This will be a NO PITCH 45 minute – 1 hour teleseminar of PURE content.
Note: Don’t worry if you missed the teleclass. I will be emailing the recordings to all those listed on this private listing.
Coming from someone with two young children at home, an extended family always requesting more of my time, running three websites and two business all from home, I’ve learned a few tricks along the way on how to stay productive in the face of all the chaos going around me (wink, wink).
In this teleseminar I’ll get into:
- Some of my favorite resources for staying productive
- How to schedule a kick ass daily to-do list
- My number one secret to finishing tasks quickly and effectively
- How to manage your business even if you are managing a family
- Plus a lot more!
So please support my efforts and take advantage of teleseminar. I look forward to seeing you all there!