What It Takes To Have Quantum Leaps in Business
Unfortunately by the time most business owners come to me to inquire about my consulting services, they’ve created a world of chaos and confusion in their business. Of course this is not done intentionally. Sometimes you just don’t know what you don’t know … I can relate.
But here’s the deal. Once someone jumps on that downward spiral of things continuing to go wrong, it’s often challenging for them to turn things around. By this point in time they are so resigned and have become complacent to what’s not working in their business, they can’t see the forest through the trees.
“People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” Tony Robbins
So how are you supposed to take quantum leaps in your business if you can’t get past the chaos that seems to be all around you? Simple. Take. A. Step. Back.
A friend once shared an analogy with me that she uses with her clients – just like a sling shot, you have to pull back in order to spring the object forward even further than anticipated.
So what does this mean?
If you are in a point in your business where you’re stuck, not moving forward, and feeling overwhelmed and frustrated, maybe this would be a good time to take a step back and evaluate the choices you’ve made thus far.
By doing so, and making the necessary course corrections in your business, you can potentially position your business to take these quantum leaps … And what better time to do so then now – with the new year upon us! Here’s what you’ll need to look at:
- Evaluate what’s working and not working currently in your business. Not sure how to do this? Subscribe to my newsletter and get immediate access to the What’s Working / What’s Not Working Audio and Worksheet to walk you through this process.
- What NEW actions can you take that will give you different results?
- Where can you trim the fat? That is, what are you currently working on, doing, or planning that can be ditched, delegated, or put on the back burner?
- What SPECIFIC result(s) do you want to see happen moving forward?
- What is your mindset about success? Believing and having confidence in what you have to offer is the secret ingredient to not only taking appropriate actions but massive actions!
When should you start? NOW!
Now is the time to begin to evaluate what’s working and not working. Now is the time take a step back if needed so you can set yourself up for those quantum leaps. Now is the time to put your excuses, justifications, and non-essential tasks to bed and play full out!
Because if not now, then when?
If you need support in taking quantum leaps in your business, be sure to sign up for a Discovery Session with me. Let’s find out how I can support you in this journey!