Tag Archives: Marketing
Last year I hosted the Create your Marketing Calendar: It’s Not too Late to Get your Rear in Gear! workshop; and it was a great success! This year I’ll be hosting it again. New year – new visions – new plans.
One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned in my business is that you have to have a plan. At the very least a general sense of the direction you’re headed in. This is the whole basis of the Marketing Calendar. It’s going to allow you to map out your business strategically for the year, so you are not running around like a deer in headlights, with no sense of which way to go!
Creating a marketing plan has made all the difference in my business, and I promise you it will make a difference in yours. And for those who were there last year, I’ve learned a few new, and VERY effective tricks, that I think you may find helpful. So “I already know that” doesn’t apply. Plus, one of the most effective ways to grow your business is to be around like-minded individuals who you can connect with and share experiences, knowledge, and contacts.
So what’s the big deal about creating a marketing calendar? What are the benefits?
- It will allow you to create a road map leading to your ultimate goals
- It will allow you to strategically plan your business rather than flying by the seat of your pants
- You’ll be able to focus on what’s truly important for your business and set all else aside
- It will allow you to track your progress as well as pinpoint areas where you may need help with
- It will give you a realistic picture of what you can accomplish, even if you are juggling multiple campaigns